What To Expect During Your Roof Replacement
Replacing your roof is a big job, but it doesn’t have to be a stressful one. With a little preparation and the right team in your corner, you can sit back and relax while we take care of everything. Here’s what you can expect during a roof replacement with Brazen Roofing:
- We’ll start by doing a thorough inspection of your roof, both from the ground and from atop a ladder. This will help us identify any weak spots or areas of potential damage.
- Once we’ve pinpointed the problem areas, we’ll provide you with a free estimate for the cost of repairs.
- When you move forward with the replacement, we’ll work with you to schedule a date and time that works best for you.
- On the day of the replacement, our team will arrive early to set up equipment and make sure everything is ready to go. We also assign a personal quality control manager to every job as a liaison for the homeowner and to keep the day running smoothly the whole way through.
- We’ll work diligently throughout the day to remove your old roof and install the new one as quickly as possible.
- After the job is done, we’ll do a final walk-through with you to make sure you’re happy with everything before we clean up and head out.
Replacing your roof is a big investment, but it’s one that will pay off for years to come in terms of both added curb appeal and increased protection for your home. With the right team in your corner, the process can be seamless and stress-free. Contact Brazen Roofing today to get started with your FREE inspection!